Best And Cheap Bmx Bikes – Under $300
There is a pretty vast market for bikes, but many of them are very costly. This can be unfortunate for those who are interested in the sport but who don’t have a lot of money to spare on something like a BMX bike.
The good news is that there is even a market for cheaper bicycles so you don’t have to miss out. You can have fun and enjoy all the perks of a BMX bike under $300, when you could be spending a whole lot more. If you’re looking for the cheap BMX bikes then these reviews can certainly help you.
Mongoose Legion L60 20″ Wheel Freestyle Bike
This bike will always deliver so you can get the action and excitement you want. It is very durable, lightweight, and pack-ready. Ultimately this bike is capable of meeting all BMX requirements.
It can be bought in a wide range of varieties, from L10 to L100. This means you can customize your bike however you want it. You will have ultimate freedom without restrictions or rules. Ride down rails, pull tricks, and show your true skill.
They can withstand incredible impact from difficult landings and huge air. Use it to race, take it to the park to perform tricks, or just ride it down the street.
- This Hi-Ten frame is made out of steel and the top tube is 20.5 inches in length.
- The u-brakes are u-alloy and it has alloy brake levers as well. This ensures you always get crisp stops.
- The 2-piece bar gives you additional length as well as the Alloy 4-bolt Threadless stem the saddle is unified and lightweight.
Mongoose was founded in 1974 in a garage in California. This is where Skip Hess, the founder, reinvented a BMX bike and even gave it a new look. From then on the company grew and even decades later they continue to design legendary bicycles that push all the limits. They have reinvented to wheel on the current line of bikes. Enjoy optimal, incredible performance on all products brought to you by Mongoose. Extreme tricks and riding are possible with great ease on this line of bikes that are aerodynamic and lightweight.
back to menu ↑
Razor Nebula BMX/Freestyle Bike
For those looking at cheap BMX bikes, this is an another great choice. If you are a young rider then the Razor Nebula Bicycle is the only bike you’ll ever need. There are certain aspects to look for that should exist in a good quality and durable bike, and this Razor Nebula has a lot to offer any rider.
- It has a frame that is tig welded out of steel.
- The fork bite has rear and front hand brakes as well as an alloy seat clamp.
- All of these different features work together to help you perform the best tricks and give you the greatest riding experience.
- The rotor is freestyle and it also has wheels with pegs.
- The wheels are 20 inches.
- This freestyle bike is perfect for any daredevil.
When it comes to best bikes under $150 the Razor Nebula BMX/Freestyle Bike is fantastic.
back to menu ↑
Redline Romp Freestyle BMX Bicycle – Under $300
Take this BMX bike down to the skate park or freestyle ride down the trails. It is designed for riders who are 4’6” to 5’6” in height. The platform pedals are ultra low profile resin and it also has a post combo/padded saddle. The tubular cranks are 100% chromo 3pc. Clear jumps and ramps much easier with the 25/9 Micro Gearing and 8.25 Rise which makes wheelies a breeze.
It also has handlebars which are RL Hi-Ten Big Box. Are you searching for cheap BMX bikes under $300? The Redline Rome Freestyle BMX bicycle is a really great buy.
back to menu ↑
Mongoose Legion L20 20″ Wheel Freestyle Bike – Under $200
If you or someone you know is a fairly young rider and you are new to the idea of BMX, this freestyle bike is ideal for beginners. The top tube is 20 inches in length and it has a steel frame.
The Mongoose Hi-Ten bike is simple yet quite strong. It has cranks that are 1-piece steel and a micro drive 25x9T BMX gearing which even has a cassette driver. Braking is tangle-free and very reliable thanks to the 360 degree brake rotor. Aside from the great U-brakes, it has alloy rims which have big tires that are durable and size 2.3 inches.
- The rear axle is oversized.
- The bike also has four freestyle pegs which are perfect for tricks and grinds.
- The Mongoose Legion L20 20” is park-ready, very durable, and lightweight.
- It comes in different varieties and is extremely customizable.
back to menu ↑
Framed Attack LTD BMX Bike Mens – Under $250
This best BMX bike has a chromoly main frame. The fork is 1-1.8th and it has 2pc framed chromoly bars. The rips are Velo Mushroom 150 mm. The stem is framed alloy front load and it has a neco press in the headset.
The brake lever is framed alloy and it is also an APSE U-brake. It has an unsealed American bottom bracket. The Sprocket is made out of 25t steel and the chain is KMC Z410.
The pedals are nylon composite and 9/16. the rims are 20” anodized 36h double wall alloy pinned. It has Wanda King tires, the rear are 20” x 1.95” and 20” x 2.125”. It has a seat post and 1pc seat combination.
- The clamp is framed alloy and the pegs are not included.
- The rear hub is Quando Unsealed alloy w/9t cassette.
- The axle is 14 mm.
- The bicycles are delivered not fully but partially assembled.
Want a BMX bike under $250? The Framed Attack LTD fits the price range and has many great features.
back to menu ↑
Framed Impact XL Sz 20in/21in Top Tube
If you are interested in trying out BMX then the Framed Impact is a great place to start. Even though this is essentially an entry level bike, it pushes the boundaries and still remains a great ride. It has amazing parts to make it such an extraordinary bike. It even has a Neco Headset push all the limits and race at high speeds whenever the time calls for it.
- There are HiTen 8” Rise Bars and HiTen Forks which are made out of the best quality composites.
- When the need arises you will always be supported.
- The top tube is about 5”-1” longer than those in standard BMX bicycles.
Owning a great BMX bike is a big dream for many individuals. This specific type of bike is made specifically so that you can race and pull of cool and exciting stunts. It is made to be an instrument of skill and precision. A BMX bike is the gateway to amazing memories and incredible moments that are sure to impress those around you. There are so many reasons to own a best BMX bike, the only question becomes finding the right one.